Tuesday, 27 December 2011

SKINNY BITCHES

Before I begin, let me just clear this up. I am not talking about the girls that have eating disorders or do anything extreme to be/stay skinny. Sorry booboo, I am not talking ‘bout chu.

I have had enough of some of the ‘thicker’ girls having so much to say about us skinny bitches. By skinny bitches I mean those that eat however much they want and just can’t seem to put on any noticeable weight. I have been through some trials and tribulations with my weight and I had a stage where I was not very happy with it. EVERYONE had something to say about my weight;

‘Omg, you’re soo small!’

‘Aren't you eating enough?’

‘Why are you so thin?’

BITCH, STOP ASKING ME QUESTIONS I DON’T KNOW THE DAMN ANSWER TO. It got to a point where I decided that maybe I should eat more, possibly double of how much I already eat hoping that it’d make a difference. It didn’t. And as soon as I accepted that, I began wondering why people were so interested in the way I look in the fucking first place. Most of it were exaggerations because I wasn’t that skinny – heck I had titties. Bigger titties than most thick girls.

Us skinny bitches need to UNITE and say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! Fat people aren’t the only ones that deal with abuse. No thickems, skinny people get it too! I know some of you girls are secretly envious of the fact that we don’t need to go to the gym and sweat out that Big Mac. It’s not our fault, UNDERSTAND THIS. There’s NOTHING we can do and NOTHING we can eat that’ll make a difference. Accept it! Now don’t get me wrong, I'm not turning this into a hate-thick-girls campaign, I love you thick bitches! I just despise you thick bitches that pick on the skinny ones!

The media isn’t making it any easier for us guys either. With people like Nicki Minaj, J.Lo and Beyonce that are basically saying ‘HEY SKINNY BITCH, LOOK AT MY VOLUPTUOUS CURVES!’ it can make a girl feel slightly insecure about her appearance. Don’t be. Learn to accept yourself, not even just the slim girls, because in reality, there’s not much you can do about the way you look. Once you begin to love yourself, you’ll find that life is much easier and fun. #YOLO (I joke, I joke)
@_EBJA

No comments:

Post a Comment